Google
 

10/17/2007

Transformers

I watched the movie last night and I thought it's very entertaining. There were some goofy moments, but it was able to grab my attention throughout the movie. I even stayed up late to finish the movie.

Shia LaBeouf is adorable and funny in the movie. At the age of 21, he's been in numerous shows and movies. He was accepted to Yale University but declined to go. He has a house in Burbank, CA. Maybe I should go stalk him. I can't wait for Indiana Jones 4 (Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull) to come out. For now, I can only lust over him with these pictures:




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He doesn't do it for me but I can't wait for Indiana Jones either!

Anonymous said...

Eliot needs to get his eyes checked! I think he's pretty good looking. Too young for me but still have to compliment him for having a nice body :-)

Jon said...

i like zac efron more though

Sooo-this-is-me said...

When he was a kid he usually did funny stuff but I really liked him in a movie where he played a mentally challenged kid, I was impressed with how well he played the part. He I think turned out cute as he got older and I'm glad to see his career taking off.

Steven.