Google
 

10/10/2007

I Am Tagged

My bitch friend Paul over at The Chaos Within tagged me. Can you believe it? So to avoid having diarrhea for a month (Paul's curse), I am supposed to tell two truths and one lie and let my readers figure out which one is the lie. Paul decided to follow the footsteps of sophisticated-looking Christopher at Clever Fool who tagged him, and tell one truth and two lies. And you know what? I am NOT going to tell you which way I am going to play this game. I can tell you though, that there is at least one truth and at least one lie. Can you figure out which one(s) is(are) the truth(s) and which one(s) is(are) the lie(s)?

#1:

I used to know a woman through an online game. She had PTSD, which stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. She had a very rough childhood and basically this disorder causes her to "relive" those horrible memories. She would often have hallucinations about what her foster parents did to her in the past. She witnessed her own sister's death caused by her foster parents, and she often took beating from them. When we talked on the phone, she would frequently enter this state of hallucination and begin crying. I also learned that when she grew up, she sued the state of Texas and got a big fortune for her misfortune. I would not want to live her life even for the money she got. She's very nice to me and even sent me a care package with a book titled "How to Please Your Man." She was one of the first few people that I told I was gay because I felt comfortable telling her. One day she told me that she opened a CD account with an undisclosed amount under my name. She said it was for my education (I was a freshman in collage then). We lost touch a few years ago though. I wouldn't have taken her money anyway.

#2:

I have a road rage problem. I admit it to everyone. I just cannot stand witnessing stupid drivers doing reckless acts on the road without respect to other drivers. I've had an issue with bad drivers since I began driving at 17. I still do even after what happened... I'd had my driver's license for about 6 months at the time, and I was driving on the 405. I guess I was in the blind spot of this pick-up truck. I am not sure. All of a sudden, the driver of the truck decided to cut into my lane. I did not want him to cut in front of me, so I sped up, thinking that he would see me in the lane. I was wrong. He made a sharp turn into my lane and hit the front passenger side of my car. Everything happened so fast and I can still remember spinning on the freeway. I eventually went head on with the incoming traffic. The accident totaled my car and left me in the hospital for 2 weeks. I have permanent damages to my legs and I cannot walk in a straight line. I guess I better not get drunk and pulled over by the cops, huh?

#3:

When I was in high school, I met this really cute guy online. We chatted for a while and really liked each other. He sent me this picture of him with just swimming trunks on, and he had the cutest smile and body I could ever dream of. I think he was part French. He eventually convinced me to get a web cam and have a video chat with him. I did. The first night we did it, he told me that his web cam was broken and was looking for a new one. Night after night, he kept telling me the same thing. I didn't mind though, because I really liked him. One night I signed on AIM as usual, but he was not online. I kept waiting the whole night and he did not show up. After a few days, he finally signed on, and told me what happened. His sister Celine had fallen down the stairs at home and he had to fly to France to see her in the hospital. I of course asked how she was doing, and how he was, etc. Half an hour later, he finally admitted to me that he was in his 40's, a college professor, and lived in San Francisco. He was not the person he pretended to be, and the picture he sent me was fake. I cried and began screaming at him. He promised that he would delete all the naked pictures I took of myself and sent to him (Note: I was under 18 then so what he did was illegal). He also claimed that he did the same thing to another guy, and they became friends afterwards. I just didn't see how that's possible and told him to fuck off. What can I say? I was young and stupid. I had to learn my lesson the hard way...

Now, tell me which one(s) you think is(are) the truth(s) and which one(s) is(are) the lie(s). There is NOT a reward. I am also going to tag Eliot at Daily Briefing since he hasn't responded to Paul's tag yet. He can do it twice or suffer from diarrhea for 2 months. I also am going to tag Troystopher. Get to work, my bitches friends.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say #3 is true cause guys can be creepy perverts that way. I'm thinking #2 is false cause I cant think of a place on the 405 where you can end up in oncoming traffic!
#1 is a toss-up for me. Your a nice guy so I could see her doing what she did for you but my spidey senses tingle that this one may also be false?

joe*to*hell said...

i think #2 is f-a-k-e

Anonymous said...

i think they are all fake

Christian said...

Eliot: At least one of them is true.

Anonymous said...

#2 & #3 are fake

Christopher said...

#1 & #2 are fake...#3 is true.

And thanks for calling me sophisticated looking...wow...that's a lot to live up to.

Did I win????