Google
 

10/15/2007

Lust, Caution

From the director of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and Brokeback Mountain, here's Lust, Caution, Director Ang Lee's newest film. Doesn't it look so great? I really want to see it. I've always loved Ang Lee's work. He's from Taiwan, too. :-)



I try to keep what I say in a post related to the subject, but since this is a fairly short post so far, I will cram some more stuff in. So I went to the fitness center at our apartment complex today. I cannot remember the last time I went. You know what happens when you are in a relationship. You just stop caring. There isn't anyone to impress so you don't care if you take an extra bite even you are already stuffed. I need to do it for my health. I don't want to get fat and die at a young age. It turned out that since the last time I went, they've add some new equipments. There are now two ellipticals, which I like to use. I hope I can keep motivating myself to go. Let's see how long it will last this time.

I found out today that I might go to Chicago for a business trip sometime in the next few months. I've never been there and always wanted to visit. I hope I get to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know where you're coming from about being in a long term relationship and not really caring. It becomes a problem when the relationship ends. My skinny fatass needs some work.