Google
 

10/07/2007

Gay Days Disneyland - Part 1

The day began its interestingness when we parked at the Mickey & Friends parking structure. As we were going into the parking structure, there were this really cute guy and a girl (his hag?) in the car next to us. We also ended up parking right next to each other even though we went to different booths. When he got out of his car, he was wearing a red USC t-shirt. The girl was wearing red, too. I think the guy is an Asian-white mix and he is so cute! He has a big nose, and I wanted to ask him so bad whether he is well-endowed because people say guys with big noses are hung. I didn't do it because it would be very rude! My mama taught me well. I should just pull his pants down and examine it myself without asking. And guess what, on the tram taking us from the parking structure to the park entrance, we were sitting next to each other! The Boyfriend sat next to the hag, and I sat next to the cute USC guy. The USC guy kept talking to his hag on the tram and he would not shut up! Normally I don't really like guys incapable of shutting their hole, but I will let it slide this time because he's cute. Unfortunately, we did not strike up a conversation with him, and that was the last time we saw him.

By the time we got to the entrance, it was already past 8, which was the time they opened. There weren't many people wearing red. I guess gays are all late-risers. As we were waiting in line, there was an older gay couple that's already buying tickets. I saw them patting and rubbing each other's back and even kiss one time. It was very sweet! Oh by the way, can you believe that now they charge $66 for admission into Disneyland now? And if you want to go to California Adventure on the same day also, the park hopper ticket is $91!! I don't see how a family of four can afford to come to this place if the parents are making minimum wage... but I will let it slide this time since I own Disney stocks.

We were supposed to meet up with two of our friends there. They are a couple as well. They previously told us that they were not going to wear red, so we decided not to wear red even though The Boyfriend really wanted to. He just didn't want to be the only one in our group wearing red. Guess what, these bitches showed up late wearing red! The Boyfriend had to buy a red t-shirt in Disneyland. I really could care less about wearing red, and I didn't want to spend $20 on a cheap t-shirt, so I stuck to my original choice - a purple polo shirt. Now I am singled out. But I will let it slide since my shirt was cuter than theirs.

Our friends arrived hungry so they wanted to eat something right away. We walked around, got our fast passes to Indiana Jones, and then found a restaurant in the New Orleans Square that served breakfast. More and more people are flooding into the park as we waited for our table and ate. By the time we finished our food, it was already close to 11:30, and we haven't even gotten on one ride yet. We headed back to Indiana Jones, only to find out that the ride had broken down. We decided to head to Space Mountain, and the wait was about 1 hour. I guess it's not too bad considering how crowded the park had become at the time. We waited in line, gossiped like a bunch of queens, and looked all the other cute guys in line. One hour passed by fairly quickly when you had your friends to talk to. The ride was great! It's my favorite ride in Disneyland. The Boyfriend and I were sitting in the first row and our friends were in the second. The ride was so fast and I think I was gege-gagaing the whole time with my mouth wide open. Our friends must have felt something wet on their face.

After Space Mountain, we got on Pirates of the Caribbean. This ride is a little boring for me, but it's a classic and I can't imagine who comes to Disneyland doesn't like to get on it. There was a stupid kid in front of us that kept reaching his arm out to touch the water and splashing it. Some of the water got on us. His dad didn't do a thing to stop him. You don't know how much I hoped that his arm would get trapped and ripped off by the ride. Ok, I was kidding. I am not that cruel. I did want to splash the water back at him though but I didn't want his dad to rip off my shirt and whip me punch me in the face, so I let it slide this time because I have no choice.

By early afternoon, all the rides we wanted to get on just had very long lines. Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain all had over 1 hour wait. It is very discouraging... I've been to Disneyland many times (because I had annual passes), and I've never seen it so crowded before. We decided to check out the Gay Days Info Center at the Disneyland Hotel. Even the monorail ride that takes people from Disneyland to Downtown Disney had a long line. I think we probably waited half an hour for it, but it's all good because we didn't have to walk. We are a bunch of lazy fags. The Info Center was a little disappointing. I can count the number of booths with only one hand. Kudos to those who managed to put it together, but I just wish there's more interesting stuff going on there. It would have been nice to see more sponsors show up though.

Okay. I think I have had enough writing for a Sunday morning. I will write Part 2 tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

W said...

It's cute how you have any mention of the words"the boyfriend" in bold and with a capital B. Is it a sign of deep, deep love or is it to thwart any indecent proposals? :)