Google
 

10/27/2007

15 Minutes of Fame

As you recall, I posted something about the California fires. It turned out that this blog was listed by the program that CNN.com uses to find blogs talking about current events. I took a screen shot. :-)

The number of visitors on that single day is about the same number I get in a month. The next day, everything was back to normal. Boy, that 15 minutes of fame came and went just like that, before I could even practice my autograph.

Today The Boyfriend and I went for a drive. We stopped and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. He couldn't stop flirting with our cute waiter. What a slut. They talked about video games. Two big dorks, I know, but since he bought my food, I guess I shouldn't complain too much. We were gonna go somewhere else after lunch, but we both had food coma and got really tired, so we decided to just come home. When he drives, he likes to reach over and say hi to Little Christian. I don't really like it because it makes me uncomfortable. The way I sit in the car and my jeans don't really leave much space for an extra hand. Also what if a pick up truck pulls up next to us and sees and the driver wants to say hi to Little Christian, too? I took his hand off and reminded him again that he's not driving a stick shift, and he needed to keep both hands on the wheel. I don't want to die at a young age and without making millions of dollars first. I wonder why certain people like having sex in their cars. The space is so tiny! Have you done it? If so, why?


3 comments:

yoruosu12 said...

Yeah I've done it once while me and my present bf drove and left to go to my apartment. Am a little drunk that time and we were from a gay discotheque, maybe its the mixture of the alcohol and the images of the guy stripping was potent enough to make me horny and frenzy and did not think about our safety. Damn my boyfriend almost came!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you at least let him take you out for a full service checkup when you got home! Oh and I hope you enjoyed your 15 min of fame....cause you only get one in your lifetime!

Troystopher said...

My blog was discovered by a local radio station and they asked if I would be interesting in putting it on the air.