Google
 

10/03/2007

Story About a Blond Boy

I heard this story recently and it absolutely touched me. I thought I would share it with you guys...

One day, a blond boy walks into a electronics store. He points his finger at a TV and says to the owner...

BB: "I'd like to buy this TV, please."
Owner: "No, sorry. I won't sell it to blonds."

The blond boy is shocked but there is nothing he can do. He returns home without saying a thing. That night, he dyes his hair brown and decides to try again. The next day, he walks into the same store, points his finger at the same TV, and says to the owner...

BB: "I'd like to buy this TV, please."
Owner: "No, sorry. I don't sell it to blonds."

Now the blond boy gets angrier, but he is determined to make the owner willing to sell the TV to him. So the next day, he returns with a wig on his head and make-up all over his face. He looks just like a woman! Again, he points at the TV and says to the owner...

BB: "I'd like to buy this TV, please."
Owner: "No, sorry. I won't sell it to blonds. I already told you!! Don't come back again."

The blond boy can't take it any more. He is so angry and is screaming on top of his lungs...

BB: "How can you still tell it's me, and why won't you sell me the TV?"
Owner: "Uh.. because THAT is a microwave."


Just a short touching story... I hope you are not crying too hard right now. To all the blond boys out there, I still love YOU! In fact, I like you when you are...


SPORTY


COOL


INNOCENT LOOKING


WET


FEISTY


A TREE HUGGER


and most importantly, OPEN FOR BUSINESS

I really do love you! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take number two/innocent.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the blond jokes ;)
And the pics are pretty awesome too.

W said...

Hahahaha...
I've heard the blonde jokes in the context of girls not in the context of guys. Didn't know that blonde guys got shit too.
Though that in Gaydom they'd be the shit. But what do I know?

Christian said...

W: Actually the joke that I heard originally was a blond girl. I just changed it to a guy to make it more interesting.

Troystopher said...

Funny joke and love the pics!