Google
 

10/12/2007

Testicles

Stop it. I know you all like men's testicles. You like to play with them, lick them, caress them, roll them with your hands, and then put them in your mouth and roll them with your tongue. Am I getting too graphic here? Ok, I will stop. I am actually not going to talk about human testicles in this post.



We Chinese are known for eating strange food. That's what makes us so strange. As illustrated on the left, they are actually chicken testicles. I went to a wedding banquet when I was a kid (not too long ago, by the way), and one of the dishes they served was skillet chicken testicles. It's considered as a delicacy on that side of the Pacific ocean. I hesitated, but my parents assured me that they tasted fine, so I took a bite and immediately determined that they actually were pretty good. They tasted just like chicken. Supposedly, they are healthy for you. People believe that whatever organs you eat will be beneficial for the same organs in your body. So, eating monkey brains is good for your brains, eating tiger penises is good for your penises, and eating chicken testicles is good for your testicles.


To me, chicken testicles are by far the most weird food I've ever had. I am sure that some of you will be disgusted if I tell you what I've eaten. I am pretty adventurous in that matter. I like to try different types of food. Maybe it's the Chinese blood in me. Without explicitly listing what I've eaten and grossing you out, I can say that I've eaten something that's good for my kidneys, liver, eyes, tongue, heart, ears, and cum feet.


Gosh I need to go out more. It's Friday night and I am talking about chicken testicles on my blog... Well, I hope that everyone enjoys their weekend. Eat lots of strange food for me!


Update: After reading Paul's comment, I thought about this video. Paul, does a donkey penis sound good to you then?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i get this visual that the chicken testicles are crunchy....kinda like a fingernails scratching a chalkboard feeling! There's only one kind of penis you will get me to try though and its not from a tiger!

Jon said...

well, you remind me the sea gull penis pills from Chinese medicine store I saw everytime!

Anonymous said...

gross. just gross.

Christian said...

Eliot, thanks for finding time to comment on my blog while you are so busy this weekend. Now go get busy.

YARD said...

I guess some times you fell like a nut...