Google
 

10/21/2007

Sunday Brunch - Justin Hartley

Justin Hartley was born on January 29, 1977 in Knoxville, IL. His screen debut was portraying the character Fox Crane on the daytime drama Passions, from 2002 to 2006. He then became the billionaire Oliver Queen a.k.a the Green Arrow on the CW series Smallville. In 2003, he began dating and then wedded his Passions co-star Lindsay Korman (she's one lucky woman!). They had their first child in 2004.

At Comic Con 2007. Did you see him there, Paul?

Shoot me with your arrow. Shoot me!

Here's Justin in action in Smallville (I just want to show you what a good actor he is. It's a pure coincidence that he's naked in the clips below.):



and Justin in CSI: NY (Again, I can't stress enough it's a pure coincidence that he's also naked in this clip):

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed him there at Comic Con...too bad too! That place was so packed I could have walked by Whoopi Goldberg and wouldn't have known it. Don't ask why I said Whoopi...was the first name that popped into my head. I think I was thinking of her Star Trek days.

yoruosu12 said...

Hi Christian!

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Btw, JH is so ooozing with a sex appeal I can't wait to put him in my Rx: Daily Prescription but I still have a long list of hunks to write about. Oh well, I can make way for him, can't I?

Btw, am putting you permanently on my blogroll. So I can get update of what you have. Hope you'd do same for me.

Thanks in advance!!!

Anonymous said...

yum. not as hot as chinese boys though.

dit said...

he is very fine!