Google
 

10/27/2007

Lonely Man


Last night, I walked into the living room, finding The Boyfriend sitting on the sofa. The light in the room was dimmed. The TV was off. He wasn't playing video games, listening to music or even reading. He's just sitting there, eating a piece of See's candy. It almost brought tears into my eyes. I began imagining if this is what would happen when I am dead. He will be all lonely, sitting quietly by himself in a dark room, and eating a piece of chocolate. He doesn't have any siblings or close cousins, and we can't have kids, so who's going to take care of him when I am gone? I felt so sad.

I told him what I was thinking and he said... gee thanks. I was just sitting here enjoying some quiet time and my chocolate. Sorry, I just think too much sometimes, and my mood changes like a woman. Once in a while, sadness just hits me for no reason, making me think of bad things happening to me and people around me. So, here it is, I've found my theme song.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder about that, too. Hopefully he'll have close friends when you bite the dust. Or maybe I'll stop by and throw myself on him.

Christian said...

Eliot: LOL you slut.

Anonymous said...

glad to see you & Eliot have kissed and made up ;-)
Christian, its called your time of the month...all gay men have it. Its ok! Everything will be just fine. I think its sweet that you were worried about him like that though.