Google
 

10/16/2007

Bath

I was able to work out today for two days in a row! Should I be proud of myself? After the workout, I got home and took a shower, and I had the sudden urge to take a bath. Seriously, bathing is one of the most relaxing activities that one can do. It felt so great to relax the muscles (?) on my body. I got out 30 minutes ago. I am sitting at my desk naked now and I still can't stop sweating. Thank goodness The Boyfriend isn't here. Otherwise I would have drowned in his saliva.


Today is National Boss's Day. We gave our boss a card and I crossed out "Boss's" and wrote "Bonus" next to it. Do you think he knew what I meant?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We gave our boss a card today too...No one signed it though. It was similar to what you did. we gave him a pen and told him he was supposed to sign it. Because it read that he would give us all the day off and a nice big raise! Darn it he didn't sign it!

W said...

There are so many, many days being celebrated, it's all very confusing. I think it was national mental health day yesterday, today, tomorrow...

I hope you get the bonus and that you don't drown in your boi's saliva. Maybe your bouyant testicles will help you stay afloat ;)

Christian said...

Paul: Too bad!!

W: LOL. You crack me up!