Google
 

10/15/2007

Coming Clean

I am coming clean.This is my third post tonight. I am on a roll have no life. A while back I published a post in which I told 3 stories and asked the readers to figure out which ones are true and which ones are false. Here's the post if you want to read it. Otherwise, scroll down to find the answers.






#1: TRUE. I indeed used to know a woman with PTSD. It was a life lesson for me.


#2: FALSE. Although I do get angry at stupid drivers, I do not allow myself to become one and drive recklessly. I pay attention to my surroundings and drive defensively. You should, too.


#3: TRUE. Sad but true. I did get taken advantage of by that old man!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your such a post whore tonight LOL!
nice pic. I'm sure everyone would like to come clean with him.
Hope your week is off to a good start!

M said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. we love to invite you for our next party! :)

Anonymous said...

hmm, i can't seem to get any of these right.

buff said...

Great posts here, stud.

Hell, we all get into a posting rut.

Great shots as well. Thanks for sharing.