Google
 

10/08/2007

Gay Days Disneyland - Q&A

A couple questions thrown at me about Gay Days:

Q: Did you really wear the Calvin Klein underwear like you said you would?

A: Yes. They feel great. My butt was hugged comfortably all day.

Q: Did anyone say anything to you for not wearing red?

A: Other than my friends (whom I called fags when I first saw them)? Well, I was walking in Downtown Disney in the afternoon and a bunch of cute guys were walking toward me. We walked past each other and exchanged some looks, and then I heard someone saying "Purple is not the right color" behind my back. I assume that he was talking about me. Also, a guy walked up to us in the park and asked us if we were here for Gay Days. We said yes. He then passed out pamphlets for Gay Days to The Boyfriend and the other couple, but not to me. I call this discrimination.

Q: Anything else happened to the USC guy?

When we got our car in the parking structure, the USC guy's car was still there. The Boyfriend and I joked about leaving our numbers on his windshield. Hmm... maybe we should have.

Here are some pictures:

Main Street with the huge Mickey-shaped pumpkin and some people wearing red

Children Eating Monster




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder no one talked to you! If you wore that pink square on your face all day, they couldn't see you smile! Looks like you had fun though:)

W said...

I like purple. It's a great colour. I think you made a good choice.

Christian said...

Thanks W!