Google
 

10/02/2007

New Underwear


I got the new Calvin Klein underwear I ordered on Amazon today. This is going to be my favorite pair of underwear for a while because it is so cute. It is called "Athletic Fit boxers" and is made with naturally soft cotton, engineered for fit and comfort, and featuring a gym-short inspired shape, solid contrast trim (mine is green as shown), and internal support pouch. I wonder if it's appropriate going out wearing just these. They look like running shorts to me. Anyway, I am going to wear it to Gay Days at Disneyland this weekend (under my jeans of course).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice undies...if you decide to go for a run in the park, take pics! LOL
Those are comfortable though, I think i have some around here somewhere.

Anonymous said...

sluuuurp!

Jon said...

just wear this for gay day LOL

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find these anywhere!! Do you have a link to them somewhere???

Christian said...

Hi Anonymous, you can get them here .

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮