Google
 

9/16/2007

Weekend

I went out of town for the weekend. Man! People in L.A. can't drive! It's the weekend and it seemed like everyone was still in a hurry. This really pisses me off. I always try not to get road rage (bad for my health, and it doesn't solve any problem), but it really makes me angry to see people driving irresponsibly. If they want to enjoy the thrill of the speed or just simply want to be an idiot, they can do so when nobody is around. Treating other people's lives like nothing is very irresponsible and selfish.

Thankfully, LA drivers aren't as hot as these guys. Otherwise even I will become one of those distracted bad drivers. I think of these pictures as rewards for myself for driving safely and making it home.




Sorry. I just had to complain about this. Hopefully I can get back on my schedule to update this blog regularly.

No comments: