Google
 

9/27/2007

Do you MySpace people?

This is going to be a short post.

I've
enabled anonymous comments on this blog. I had no idea that it was turned off. It will be great to see what you guys think, so post those comments!

Do you look up your friends, coworkers, clients or customers on MySpace or other social networking sites? I do. I like to look up clients that I work with, to see what they have to say about themselves on their MySpace profiles. I found some gay clients, too (oops). I learn a lesson from all of this, which is to never use my real name in my profile. Otherwise people would be able to look me up, and I definitely don't want them to see what I have to say on my profile. Not that I have anything to hide, of course.

Some MySpace hotties... I feel like a creepy old man, clicking through profiles and saving hot guys' pictures... but what the heck.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guy number one. No contest. Yum.

Christian said...

Eliot, should I get into the pimping business? :)

Anonymous said...

only if you start with yourself

Troystopher said...

Those are some hot boys!

Jon said...

hot boys! ;)