Google
 

9/26/2007

Seriously Sleep Deprived...

I am seriously sleep deprived. In the middle of the night, I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep. I got up, thinking that it is already around 5 AM. I can wake up at 5 AM. No problem. It turned out it was only 3 AM. I am the type of guys who won't just lay there trying to fall back to sleep. If I am awake, I need to get up and become productive.

So I did get up. I turned on my computer, checked my emails, read a bunch of blogs, check the pre-market news, went on a few sites and was sucked...



(gulping down some water)



into buying a new pair of sunglasses. This is a dangerous life style, I must say. If I keep this up, I will be money deprived, too.

Now it's almost 6, and I am finally feeling a little tired, but I can't go back to bed now because I wouldn't be able to get up on time to get to work. Off to reading Harry Potter 7 I go (no spoilers please).

2 comments:

Christopher said...

I totally thought that this was going to take a different turn....just before the big gulp of water! Ha!!

Christian said...

hey Christopher... sorry, I just like to put into my month a lot of, water, at a time.