Google
 

9/08/2007

First Post!!

Yay! First post! This is a bit exciting and I do hope that I can keep up with it. First, let me talk more about myself. Like I said in my profile, I grew up on a little island country off of the southeast coast of China called Taiwan. It is a very beautiful place with very delicious food, and I highly recommend that everyone visit there. Anyway, I moved to the United States when I was 16, and then I got corrupted by the Americans. End of story! In the future, I will be blogging about what I've seen, what happened to me, and how I got corrupted by the Americans. :-)

Please leave a comment with your thoughts. What do you think of this post and what would you like to read about in the future?

For now and the rest of this blog entry, allow me to introduce you to some hot Taiwanese men. Hopefully if my words don't convince you to visit, these pictures will. Enjoy! :-)

No comments: