Google
 

4/13/2008

Disneyland

It's our anniversary this week, so The Boyfriend and I went to Disneyland today to celebrate. This is the second time I got to go back after I bought the annual pass last year for Gay Days Disneyland (part 1, part 2). I must say it's not a very good day for Disneyland because it was way toooooo hot, and the hot guys (especially the High School Musical performer wearing a Wild Cats jersey) in the park didn't help cooling down the weather at all. My highlight of the day was to sit in the first seat in Splash Mountain and got completely soaked. When we left at 2 PM, it was 102 degrees outside. I hope this heat wave leaves soon...

Hope you all had a great weekend! I am not looking forward to going back to work for another week.

1 comment:

YvesPaul said...

Glad you have a great time. I'm in the office all stuffed up. I think they have the heat on, feels like 95 degrees in here. Bleh.