Google
 

4/09/2008

My Brothers

The four of us were out playing some kind of sport. We all got very sweaty and decided to go back home to take a shower. For some reason we wanted to take it together. We took our clothes off and got into the shower. One of my brothers is really hot and has a great body. He and I got in the shower first while the other two were getting ready. The shower was small. I don't know why but I began running my hands all of my hot brother's defined chest. I got on my knees and began servicing him. His penis was a bit too big and hard, and I want to say it's sharp....



and then that's when I woke up yesterday and found myself sucking my thumb... I am not kidding.



I don't even have brothers, not to mention Caucasian ones. The hot brother in my dream was actually TJ from Corbin Fisher... he's so hot (the one with orange shorts in the first picture):


And this is sort of like what happened in my dream...

6 comments:

J said...

lol!...that's hilarious

Anonymous said...

Gosh... your gay!
LOL

Ganymede said...

Now wouldn't it be nice if it was real eh? :P

Anonymous said...

Too bad you can't go back to sleep and pick up where your dream left off. That's what I hate!

Sounds like your dream was Smokin' Hot!

Jon said...

well, never got a dream like this, I have been occupied with all kinds of complicated things. Dang it! Time to get a hot dream

Anonymous said...

you still suck your thumb?