Google
 

4/15/2008

Wii Fit !


I got it! I just pre-ordered Wii Fit on Amazon. This game looks so fun and I am sure it will motivate me to be more active. I can't wait!

Another thing I can't wait for is my brief vacation to Vegas at the end of this month. There's a trade show I am going to and I am taking some more time off for vacation. I want to watch some Cirque du Soleil shows like KA or O, but they are freaking expensive... Does anyone know how to get discounted tickets to these shows? I also want to go to a spa and get pampered.
Ahh... the joy of a massage... The last time I used any vacation time was May of 2007. I've worked non-stop for the past year, and on one hand, I think I deserve this vacation, but on the other hand, I am being a cheap Asian and don't want to spend that much money. Sometimes I wonder what I save my money for. I only live once, and I am not going to have kids, so who would I give my life's savings to when I die? Why not just spend it all on myself and enjoy my life, eh?

I got Mariah's new album E = MC2 and it's arriving tomorrow. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Quentin X said...

We may not have kids to leave any inheritance to but we don't know how long we live and we must save up enough to live comfortably later in life. If you want to get pampered for a lot less, go to Asia. I just did.

dit said...

The Wii game looks fun. Have fun in Vegas. I love Vegas. Enjoy the new music.

Anonymous said...

just pay for the damn show you dork. it's worth it.