Google
 

4/05/2008

BJ 'n the Office

Last night The Boyfriend and I went out to have some BJ's. I love BJ's. I thought our waiter was gay. He was overly friendly with us and I am just not used to having a white guy being nice to me. It must be The Boyfriend, because usually when I go out with Asian friends or family members, we get one of the tables in the corner of the restaurant. So anyway, our waiter was nice and kind of cute. He kept coming by to give us more BJ's............ water. We should have asked him to come home with us and have a hot threesome. (Only kidding!)

Today I began watching The Office (U.S. version). I fell in love with it and am currently doing a The Office Marathon on NetFlix. It's my type of humor... dry and witty. Also there are quite a lot of jokes about racism, sexism, and other stereotypes... which I love to hear and tell if you can't tell from my past blog entries already. I just finished an episode where the boss Mike (Steve Carell) gave awards to the employees, and this Indian girl got the Spicy Curry award. That cracked me up and made me fall off my chair. I can't believe I didn't begin watching the show sooner. A bonus about that show is Jim (John Krasinski). He is very cute, kinda dorky and has a great smile. Ah... can't resist those charming dorky guys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The title of your post made me laugh. I've only been to BJ's once...yes we actually have one up here in Bakersfield! I thought it was pretty good. Haven't watched the office though. Your the 2nd person to say they liked it. I might have to check it out now.

Christopher said...

Hmmph! I was hoping to read a spicy post about Blow Jobs and I get this G rated story about BJ's Pizzeria!! Damn you Trickster!!

You owe us!

Anonymous said...

Lots of people I work with love The Office. I just don't get it, but that is what makes us all unique!

I thought I was going to read a story that involved a Blow Job but was interested in learning that BJ's is a resturant. I guess that's what I get for having such a one track mind!

Take care and have a great week!