Google
 

4/24/2008

Favorite Fairy Tale

I hate Alice in Wonderland. I think I might have had nightmares after watching it when I was little. There's something about the story that seems so dark... the stupid cat and the hole. Now it still gives me goosebumps whenever I think about it. My favorite fairy tale is actually Disney's Sleeping Beauty. Move over, Alice and the stupid cat!
A sleeping man is attractive to me. There's something about being in the sleeping state that draws me. Maybe it's because men are quiet and motionless when they sleep, giving me a chance to admire their hard, defined bodies. Or maybe it's because they can seem so vulnerable and helpless. It makes me want to take advantage (evil grin).



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos. I love the Google Box at the top of your site. I'm curious how did you do that?

Christian said...

Jeremy - send me an email and I will tell you.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to send you an e-mail, but I need your address first.

Please leave it in a comment on my blog and I'll be in touch. I promise not to make your address public.

Thanks! :)