Google
 

3/03/2008

Queer Eye For The Boring Ride

I've been feeling a little sick lately. I woke up last Friday with a sore throat, and it got worse over the weekend. On top of that I also got a headache yesterday. Today I felt drowsy the whole day but I still managed to do as much as work as I could. Boy I hope I feel better tomorrow.

So I've been thinking about what to put in my car. I am looking for stickers right now, and again, I don't want sticky stickers. I only want static ones that can be easily peeled off. These are so hard to find I think I might just end up getting a regular bumper sticker but put it inside the rear window.

I found a few designs that I like on CafePress.com. I thought about the TV shows I like: 24 and Lost. Putting these stickers are probably safe for my car from vandalism. Even if you absolutely hate these TV shows, you are unlikely to scratch my car or break a window for it.

Or I can express my Asian ethnicity. However if some people with necks of a certain color close to that of red pepper who happen to not like Asians very much might scratch my car... only because they are jealous of me, of course!

Or, I can be even more blunt and just lay it out there that I am gay. These stickers are dangerous though in my opinion. I might as well stick my ass out of the car window to get gang raped. I do feel like getting one of these though because they are pretty, and I am just shallow like that.


(Not that people don't honk at me enough already... I am an Asian driver, after all!)(Perfect! In time for St. Patrick's Day, too!)

And the last one is quite special ... this is actually NOT a Chinese character. But it does look like one and also depicts a popular (?) sex position among gays (I think... I really wouldn't know because I am NOT gay!), so it does have its subtle gayness with an Asian touch. It's so me! It's too bad that the only products I found with this design are clothes, mugs, and mouse pads, but not stickers...

Which one is your favorite?

5 comments:

Jon said...

I remember I saw a equal sticker at a gay bookstore at Indianapolis.
That's a simple and good one.

Jeff said...

the hrc sticker is pretty common among the gays here. its non intrusive and if someone doesnt know what it is- they just dont. if they do know- then they probably are supporters.

Jeff said...

most of the time.

Jeff said...

oh- yeah, the equal sticker that he was talking about is the HRC logo- a blue background, with yellow equal sign, for the human rights campaign

Jon said...

yes, that's what I'm talking 'bout