Google
 

3/23/2008

WTF - The Great Illinois Corn Flake

The WTF entry of this week/semi-month/month/whatever is the eBay auction of The Great Illinois Corn Flake. This auction sold for $1,350. I am dumping out all of my cereal and corn flakes now trying to find the planet Mars, Brad Pitt, and most importantly, the Virgin Mary.

It's auctions like this (and bidders like those who bid on it) that caused more stupid auctions like this (funny descriptions though... I'll give him that).

Come back soon for more WTF blog entries, featuring Jim Cramer on Bear Stearns, $4.00 gas, and the War in Iraq.


4 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

who loves illinois enough to pay for something that will get broken in the mail???

Anonymous said...

I wondered how much that would go for. Those girls father had something BIG when he said post it on eBay.

I figure just like Joe that it would get damaged in mailing.

Hope that your able to find something valuable that you can sell in your box, I mean your cereal box! :)

WillySmith said...

Unbelievable! And it doesn't even look like Jesus!

Anonymous said...

WTF? Is that a real bid?