Google
 

3/16/2008

Stock Market

News just came out that JP Morgan is buying Bear Stearns at $2 per share. Bear's CEO came on air last Tuesday assuring the market and investors that their company is not in trouble, and four days later, their stock is coming down from $63 (last Tuesday's price) to $2. Asian markets are tanking right now because of this news. Dow future is currently down 300 points. I am going to be too scared to watch the news tomorrow. Maybe I should be looking for a second job... anyone interested in hiring a stripper tutor?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think you'd be a successful stripper? ;p

Anonymous said...

why dont you post a few pics from your portfolio and let us be the judge LOL
I moved all the funds in my 401k to stable funds weeks ago. I'm glad I did.