Google
 

2/29/2008

I am NOT gay!

Something has been troubling me for the past few days, and it's making me think that I am not gay! Oh my god I am running in my room, waving my arms in the air! I am looking for things that I can put in my car. No, not just decoration, I want to make a statement. I want to personalize it. I want people to walk by my car and know that it's mine. No stickers or anything that are permanent because I am anal, but I am looking for static (cling) stickers. Right now, my car is just... boring and plain. Gosh I feel like I am letting the gay community down. Help? Help me reaffirm my gayness please!

4 comments:

W said...

Paint it pink! Have hello kitty posters everywhere, have a 'Ilike it up the ass' bumper sticker and you'll be fine. jk.

Long time no hear, how've you been?

Anonymous said...

How about a rainbow flag sticker for a more discreet look than the one w suggested?

Anonymous said...

you could always get the rainbow pin striping done ;)

SpecialK261 said...

lol..wow...umm i guess ill add to the suggestions...how bout you get some of that washable window paint and put "Dick's In CHARGE!!!".lol..temporary but also makes a REAL statement..and brings some laughter...lol