Google
 

3/29/2008

Thank you!

I am sitting here typing this, thanking Allah, Buddha, and Jesus (Disclaimer: This order discloses no preference. They are merely listed in alphabetical order.) I am only here to make a strong statement... In the upcoming election, I don't care if you vote for McCain or Obama, just don't vote for Hilary. Why? You may ask. Here's the why.

Today I drove down to Orange County. I was cruising at 70 mph on the 405, enjoying my music and the breeze brushing against my hair. It was going to be a very nice day until a woman driving two lanes to my right decided to change two lanes at the same time. She did not turn her head to check her blind spot. I almost peed in my pants. I had to quickly cross the double yellow line and cut into the carpool lane. I honked at her but she didn't even turn her head or make any apologetic gestures. She just slowly moved back to the lane next to me and slowed down so she could get behind me and go into the carpool lane. It also didn't seem like that she had another passenger in her, either. Seriously, I hate stupid drivers. You don't just change two lanes at once on a crowded freeway like the 405. It makes me so mad that bad drivers like them are allowed to be on the road, driving around like a bomb that can go off any minute, hurting everyone close by.

So anyway, back to my propaganda... If Hilary is elected, then there will be NO CHANCE that we can prohibit women from driving. I am going to get the bumper sticker that says "Vote McCain/Obama, make our roads safer." I have nothing against women, just their driving skills. Especially you, soccer moms.

Okay now seriously... I was just using Hilary and women to make a joke. It just so happened that the driver who tried to kill me today was a woman. I mean... what are the odds of you almost getting killed by a crazy driver and they turning out to be a woman?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Women Drivers, no survivors!

Seriously, we all need to pay attention to our surroundings more. That will make the road a much safer place for everyone!

YvesPaul said...

Did the bible said women could drive? Or is it just that they couldn't lead?

I'm not opposed to applying lipsticks, but when it gets to eye make ups I get fidgety.

Hamilton said...

405 is just a crash fest/parking lot. it is just a horrible freeway.