Google
 

3/24/2008

Easter

Easter isn't really a big deal for me. You can't blame me. I grew up in a different culture, and it's not a work day off. I know it's a pretty big holiday for most people in the U.S. So yesterday I was invited over to The Boyfriend's parents' house to have an Easter lunch. All of a sudden, Easter meant something to me... it's a day I get to have a GOOD (and FREE) home cooked meal. We had honey baked ham, green bean casserole, scallop potato, etc. A really delicious all-American meal. Yum!

After lunch, The Boyfriend had his annual Easter egg hunt. I can't believe his parents still does this for him. This year they trimmed down a little though. Instead of hiding a dozen eggs in the backyard (with changes in them), they just hid one with a couple bigger bills in it. It was so obvious to me where they hid it. I didn't have to walk out to the backyard and I knew where they hid it, but it still took The Boyfriend forever to find it. Ha ha. What a strange family.

Well, I hope you all had a great Easter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is he spoiled?

nice the two roommates got to eat with the parents.

Anonymous said...

That's cute! I wish I'd had an egg-hunt for Easter. :(

savante said...

OMG. THat's incredible! So did you find any of the eggs? Would have been fun to have my own easter egg hunt as well.

YvesPaul said...

How old is he? lol. That's really cute though.