Google
 

11/02/2007

YouTube

Finally it's Friday!! I can't wait for the weekend to come. I thought for this post on a Friday night, I should just take it easy and make it a short post. Here are two of my favorite videos on YouTube. Sorry if you've seen them. They are worth watching over and over again though:

Here's a video of someone from Taiwan painting a car in MS Paint. I don't know how anyone can do this on paper, not to mention MS Paint, which I am sure all of you would agree that it's not the best drawing software made. Simply incredible!



The second video is a Saturday Night Live Skit. I am not a SNL fan but this is so funny (featuring Janet Jackson):


Alright~ to all 4 readers of this blog, I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt realize soaking a cork was a family tradition! That video made me laugh my behind off. Thanks for the excellent video selection. Oh... and have a fabulous weekend biznatch!

Anonymous said...

are you alive?

yoruosu12 said...

hey! am so laughing at this that my tummy started to ache!!!!Hahahah! great find, when was this?

Christian said...

Paul: yes I am. Just being lazy.

Yoruosu12: I don't know when that clip was made. It had to be quite a few years ago though.