Google
 

11/09/2007

Life

I came to America with a dream, but now it's turning into a nightmare. LOL. The stock market was horrible this week. I had three of my biggest single-day losses this week. 10% of my investment is gone! That's quite a few months worth of car payments. Many Wiis and games, and LCD monitors, DVDs, steak and lobster meals, etc. All the Christmas presents I could have bought for myself for working so hard this year. GONE with the wind!

I know. I know. A lot of people say that this is a correction and it will turn around. I guess this is what I am going to believe. I don't really have a choice, do I? In the mean time, I am just going to have to get rid of a bunch of crap on eBay, try to find a part time job, and start charging The Boyfriend for sex.

Other than the movement in the wrong direction in the stock market, we have all these stupid writers on strike. Nice. Just stopping showing up for work is really a good way to ask for more pay. I understand where they are coming from, but have they thought about how many people are being affected by their decision to go on strike? A lot of the cast and crews of these shows are now not able to bring money home. What's going to happen to their houses and lives?
My favorite TV show, 24, has stopped production of the new season, and they said the premiere of the new season is postponed indefinitely. Now I AM really sad.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I know I will enjoy eating instant noodles mixed with tears. Ha ha.

5 comments:

yoruosu12 said...

I thought recession in US is already over? What's happening? Is US losing it's grip over global industry now?

Anonymous said...

your losses are already gone. tears shed for nothing.

Rick Rockhill said...

cheer up, this will improve...eventually :-)

Anonymous said...

someone must be on "blog vacation"
Hope all is well :)

Anonymous said...

ok, it's been a week now.