Google
 

11/28/2007

Hunky Santa

I hope whoever is reading this had a great Thanksgiving. For those that are not reading this post, I hope you choked on turkey. :-)

In Taiwan, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, because we didn't have any Indians to kill.
I had an excellent Thanksgiving nonetheless. I got to spend time with family and friends, and MORE IMPORTANTLY I got A LOT (and when I say a lot, I do mean A LOT) of shopping done. Yesterday I had to call Citi to relocate part of my credit line on another card that I hardly use to the primary card. Now you know how much I spent and still plan to spend.

So, Beverly Center in Los Angeles introduced the Hunky Santa, one of Santa's sons, to greet customers now through the holiday. Oh boy I think I am going to go take a bite look of the Hunky Santa:
Hunky Santa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I choked my chicken...does that count?

Christian said...

Paul: I didn't know there's a nickname for that particular organ on Chris' body.

Anonymous said...

what did you buy me?

mountii said...

no Indians to kill that was a good one lol

Christian said...

mountii: Thanks. Glad you understand my humor.