Google
 

11/21/2007

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for this year?

I am thankful for having a steady job and income.

I am thankful for having a wonderful family and friends, and a boyfriend.

I am thankful for being able to turn on the faucet and clean, drinkable water would flow out.

I am thankful for the numerous TV shows that I enjoy watching, although they are put on hold now because of the strike.

I am thankful that I am alive.

I am thankful for all the good deals that I am going to find on Black Friday. Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember when shopping Friday my shirt size is "L" and I like shiny things. Ha Ha Ha!
Happy Thanksgiving & have fun shopping!

Christopher said...

Amen Sister!

Jeremy Ryan said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Just wanted you to know I'm linking to your site.

yoruosu12 said...

Hey there!

I hope everything's fine most especially that you're enjoying this holiday with "The boyfriend"

Here in Dominican Republic, they don't celebrate that day more so in the Philippines, I don't really know about "thanksgiving day" that much.

Hope you can share some thoughts about it.

Anonymous said...

post something already.