Google
 

10/13/2008

It's Official

It's official. The Boyfriend and I broke up tonight. We tried, but it wasn't working. I've been depressed for the past couple of weeks. I drank a lot. I think I probably had more to drink in the past 2 weeks than all I've had in my life before. I also cried a lot. I feel so lonely sometimes.

I am going to ask for more projects at work tomorrow. Hopefully that will take my minds off things. I have also decided not to drink any more. I am not going to drink my sorrows away. It's not only healthy, but also just temporary. I am going to try very hard to move on.

The Boyfriend will become The Ex.

Will there ever be The Boyfriend v 2.0?

7 comments:

Donnie said...

Well that sucks balls - sorry to hear that :-(

Bruce said...

There will be many bfs to come. You are young, cute, successful and smart and know that each relationship is a learning experience and way to grow emotionally. Keep your head up and know that you are worthy of all the love you expect in a relationship and good luck in the journey.

YvesPaul said...

Sorry babe, like Bruce said there'll be more boyfriends to come. He might be the first but won't be the last. You'll be fine though, you might be sad for a while but you'll eventually get over him. Sorry about the break up though. Know that the pain will only be temporary.

Anonymous said...

look at it as a new chapter in life. You will see in time that there was a reason for things happening the way they do. I've always learned from my ex's and that experience has made each relationship I have had better. Oh and I totally understand the drinking thing. I too have gone through more booze in the last two weeks than all of last year LOL. Hang in there my friend! Things will be ok!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will be okay, it just takes time to recover. Yes, there will be another guy in your life. In time your paths will cross and hopefully you will be happy for a very long time.

Hang in there and keep your chin up!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to here that... *hug*

Christian said...

Dear Donnie, Bruce, Paul, Paul (the flaming one), Jeremy, and anonymous,

Thank you for your encouragement. :-)