Google
 

10/29/2008

Chapter 2

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. As you may know, a lot of (you know what) happened to me lately. I was really not in the blogging mood. BUT I am surprised how quickly I am recovering from the mess. I am happy now. Really! I was able to meet a few guys online and hang out with them in person. I feel it's time to introduce some new characters to this new chapter of my life. You will probably hear me talk about them a lot in the near future.

1. KY Boy is one year older than me. All I can say is, KY here is not the lubricant brand. I met KY Boy before the breakup. He was on break with his boyfriend at that time as well. They broke up just a couple weeks before The Ex and I did. We have a lot in common. We had the same major in college and similar interests. Heck, our boyfriends (ex-boyfriends now) ever have the same first name. I call him my white twin. He's very cute and extremely mature. He's successful in his career. I don't want to sound shallow, but I like guys with financial stability. It's not because I can get expensive presents or go to nice dinners, but it just gives me an extra sense of safety if you know what I mean. KY Boy said he's not ready to date or get into another relationship right now. It's totally understandable. He admitted that he still had feelings for his ex, but at the same time he's really attracted to me as well. We will see what happens. I am not going to force him to do anything or try to talk him into going on a date with me, especially knowing that he is still not completely over his previous relationship. I will not choose to be his rebound.

2. Pomona Boy is a college sophomore. I met Pomona Boy very recently (2 weeks ago perhaps) and we hung out for the first time last Friday night. We were going to go bowling, but I was too tired, so we just talked and watched some TV at his dorm room. What I like about Pomona Boy is that he's been learning Chinese since middle or high school, so he speaks Chinese fairly well. He also knows a lot about my culture. He's passionate about the environment and current events, and does every bit to help (recycling, volunteering, etc.). He's also very cute with a nice personality. He plays violin and piano. I am not sure if I ever mentioned this on this blog, but I have a thing for guys that play piano. If a guy dresses up in a suit and plays piano for me, I... will... melt.... We might go for bowling for real this Friday. I am usually not attracted to younger guys, but he's mature for his age.
We will see...

3. Photo Boy is also younger than me. I've known Photo Boy for the longest (a few months) out of these three boys, but we didn't start hanging out until recently. He is a student and is a part time photographer (hence the name). He knew about my situation (before and after the breakup), and as a good friend, he tried to cheer me up during my down times. Because of his job, he gets to go to various events in LA and Hollywood, and he would invite me to go along and meet new people. I am really grateful that he helped me out. Personality wise, he's just a great guy. I feel he's too innocent to live in LA, but he's from a small town, so I am glad that LA hasn't corrupted him yet. To be honest though, I only see Photo Boy as a friend, but I see myself being friends with him for a very long time, and that's why I decided to talk about him here. (Not that he's not cute. He is, but just not really my type).

Alright, I think that's all for now.
If there's anything new, I will be sure to share. I feel like such a whore. :-)

Oh by the way, I've been listening to these two songs. They are great: Drive My Soul (EP Version)and The Last Thing On Your Mind (EP Version)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Sounds like things are looking up for you. I am so happy.

Take care and keep us posted!