Google
 

9/20/2008

Oh Yea

Last night I went to Glen Ivy to get a massage. It was my first time I tried a stronger massage (for guys) instead of a regular Swedish massage. My masseur turned out to be this hot young guy in his 20's. I am not kidding. He looked just like an Abercrombie model walking out of a poster. He was SOOOOOOOO HOT. Blond, nice facial features, mid-length sandy hair, and most importantly, strong arms. He was a little rough, but we all know rough is the way I like to take it. During the massage, I asked if he did any in-calls or out-calls, and he said he did do out-calls, but not in the area where I live because he doesn't live around here. I told him that's a pity. Oh well... He sort of looked like this:

On my way out of the parking lot, I saw him walking toward it and was only wearing a tanktop, showing off his nice strong manly arms.... (drooling).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awesome. Did you have to take off all your clothes? I've never had a massage and I've always been curious.

Christian said...

Jeremy - well you can wear swimming trunks or underwear, or you can be completely naked. Either way you will be draped and they will only un-drape the part they work on. Your private area will never be exposed.... assuming you go to a legitimate place. :-)

Christopher said...

So I take it you were butt naked right?

Christian said...

Yes Christopher. LOL. But I was draped the whole time. :)

dit said...

lucky you! Sounds dreamy!

Anonymous said...

韩国视讯妹 , 免费真人秀聊天 , fc2视讯妹 , lc视讯妹聊天 , 网页聊天室网站 , 视频聊天室真人秀场 , 视讯聊天 , 免费火热视讯交友 , 美女真人秀 , 约炮交友直播间平台