Google
 

9/03/2008

Labor Day Weekend

How was everyone's Labor Day weekend? I went to the Abercrombie & Fitch in South Coast Plaza, and guess what, their half naked greeter was an ASIAN! I couldn't believe it! We are talking about Abercrombie & Fitch here, which is famous for being white supremacists. Well, I am glad they made a big step forward. (They sorta had to do it anyway since a good portion of population in Orange County is Asian.)

I also went shopping for cologne this weekend but couldn't make up my damn mind about which one to get. I like Black by Kenneth Cole, but that's been out for a while now so I don't know if people are going to think that I am out-dated. Black: Black is masculine and modern, as timeless as the color itself. An energetic mix of mint, lotus flower, exotic woods and sensuous musk that is metropolitan and masculine.

I went to Bloomingdale's and smelled Gucci: men's 'gucci by gucci' pour homme woody chypre fragrance. top notes of bergamot, cypress and violet. heart notes of tobacco leaves and jasmine. base notes of patchouli, amber and incense. To me, this one smells more "mature" which might be good for me because I am getting older :(

Light blue: A refreshing blend of citrus notes combine perfectly with masculine woods and subtle spice to create a distinctive fragrance that epitomizes relaxed sophistication.

Does any of you wear any of these? Let me know which one you think is best for a professional youthful 20-something trendy cool Asian boy, ok?

2 comments:

as said...

Hello! Just thought that i'd share some fragrances with you. Yeah kenneth cole black is good. Maybe you can try Polo Ralph Lauren silver/black(not double black), CK Euphoria, Boss Pure. :D

Anonymous said...

I saw the Asian model guy at Abercrombie, too - he had a really nice body. I went in the store just to get a good look at him. =)