Google
 

9/17/2008

Catching Up

Last weekend, I saw two cute boys holding hands in public in Irvine Spectrum. They were about 18 to 20 years old. Thumbs up to them. I still don't feel comfortable enough to do this. I care about what people think too much.

Recently I gave in to the big and scary two-headed monster called Apple & AT&T and got myself an iPhone with a 2-year contract. What can I say? I held off for as long as I could, but I just couldn't resist it any more. It looks so pretty... I know I am shallow. But once I had a chance to play with it for a few days, I just absolutely love it. I also signed up for unlimited text service. You must know that 3 months ago I had no text plan on my phone, and I NEVER texted. Now my friends call me a text whore. It's a slippery slope once you get started. Don't let your kids try this!!!!!

The concept of having other people develop applications for the phone is just great. There are some very cool applications. Loopt lets you find your friends and tell you where they are any moment (kind of scary, but you can hide or set your own location). Whoshere lets you set up your profile and search criteria, and will show you people (some with pictures) that meet your criteria. And then there are apps for eBay and Facebook, and many other games. I just absolutely love it. I can't wait what Google comes up with for their Android later this year and see if it will be enough to compete with iPhone.

Can anyone recommend any cool apps?

Oh by the way, this guy's name is Kerry Degman. He's super hot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought he looked familiar!

An I-Phone, wow! I've got one friend who has one and she likes it too. A text whore, wow sounds like you wear your fingers and your phone out. Hopefully, your friends have text plans that accomodate your many messages.

Glad you like your I-Phone. I'm happy with my BlackBerry. I will admit the I-Phone does look pretty nice. I like the way things function on it, but I wouldn't want my I-Pod & Phone to be all on the same device, that would be too scary if it quit.

Anonymous said...

交友吧 , 美女视频直播 , 国际交友网站 , 徵婚交友网站 , 相亲网 , 徵婚交友讨论区 , 免费视频聊天 , 视讯聊天室 , 104meme影音视讯聊天室 , 0401影音视讯