Google
 

8/16/2008

Days of Our Lives - Episode 2

Instead of waiting for another day, you don't have to wait to see Episode 2 of this whole drama.

Some more background. In a post I wrote a few months ago, I mentioned that The Boyfriend had been chatting with other guys online. He's mentioned a few times that he wanted us to go hang out with this doctor friend he met online. I wanted to do it with him but every time he asked, either him, me, or the doctor had something that prevented us from getting together. Last weekend, I had to go down to Orange County. The Boyfriend called me Friday night and asked if it was okay for him to hang out with the doctor on Saturday. I completely trust him, so of course I said yes. They had lunch that day and went to see Wall-E, a movie I wanted to see when it came out, but The Boyfriend didn't want to see it. Afterwards, he told me that the doctor's a nice guy and we should all hang out together soon. I said~ sure!

Thursday came along. I woke up so very tired. I dragged myself to work but couldn't function well. I was so distracted. We chatted online and talked a few times throughout the day. He said he wanted to get away for the weekend and picked Vegas. I was all for it. I even tried to find him good deals on a hotel room. He also bought a ticket to see a show. I did smell something fishy and asked if he was going alone. He said yes immediately.

Then I came home from work. We talked some more. Although it was awkward at this point, I hugged and kissed him more. He made dinner (and burned it). We sat down and watched tv while eating. We talked to each other about other things like nothing had happened.
Everything seemed fine and back to normal now.

Friday morning, he had to leave early. I really hate myself for doing this, and never expected me to do this. I turned into a psycho bitch and went to his room to find his hotel room reservation confirmation. It wasn't hard to find it. When I did, I took a look, and I literally got chills in my head, down to my chest, arms, back, and stomach. I was speechless.

I am going to type Episode 3 immediately after this. Hey was that a cliffhanger? I think I am getting good at writing soap operas.

No comments: