Google
 

2/24/2008

MBA

Does any of you have an MBA degree? I wonder how beneficial it is to have one these days. It seems like a lot of people have one. I have been thinking about pursuing an MBA degree, but I don't know whether I will be committed enough to finish the program, or whether the degree will make my financial future brighter. I know, for sure, that if I am going to spend 2 years and thousands of dollars on something, it better be worth it. I did take the GMAT yesterday and got a good enough score (I think). At least that's out of my way now. I have to look at schools in my area and see which one has a good balance of tuition cost and program quality. If anyone of you has an MBA degree already, can you let me know how it has changed your life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont even have a college degree. Its on my "to-do" list. Past situations prevented me from completing my education but I see how limited I am without it. I feel trapped in a dead end job. I'll be going back someday soon!
If its going to help you make the big bucks I say go for it!