Google
 

12/10/2007

Sorry

Sorry I've been distant from this blog lately. I've just been so busy. This is our busiest time at work. Everyone wants something done by the end of the year, and with a lot of people from our office going away for the holidays, I am just overloaded with work. When I am not at work, I am busy with Christmas shopping. Eliot, stop asking me what I bought you, and Paul, stop telling me you like shining things. I PROMISE I will be back with more frequent posts when this busy time is over.

Here are some pictures of a hot guy I saw today. Even though I am "so busy," there's always time to check out hot boys on the Internet. :-) I hope you don't think this post is quickly put together without some TLC.





Lastly, if you are looking for some nice Christmas music, this is a great CD:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are the hot chinese men?
- eliot
dailybriefing.wordpress.com

Christian said...

Eliot: ok, your wish is my command. I am on my quest to search for hot Chinese men.

Anonymous said...

So your not getting me something shiny? Its ok... your still my friend :)
Hope all is well! Don't be working too hard there.