Google
 

12/22/2007

Lonely Christmas & I Love Troy

My family is in Taiwan this Christmas. The Boyfriend is gone on a vacation with his family to an exotic country. Everyone at work took the whole week of so I am the only one at the office "possibly" stuck with their projects. Yay!!!!! I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Do not fret. I have plenty of things to do. I got some Wii games as X'mas presents, and I have plenty of DVDs to watch. I just watched High School Musical 2 and drooled all over Troy (Zac Efron). If you like Zac, you have to watch the movie, because there are two nude scenes of him in this movie. Overall it's a great movie, just as entertaining as the first one. I generally like these musical movies (Moulin Rouge, etc.). Zac is also in Hairspray which is a fabulous movie as well.

Merry Christmas (or the politically correct version: Happy Holidays) to you all.

2 comments:

Jon said...

you wish to hear Tory (Zac) moaning right LOL ?

Anonymous said...

Warmest wishes for a great holiday!

- Jeremy