Google
 

7/13/2008

What Gets You Off?

I was chatting with a stranger earlier today, and apparently he liked feet. I know a lot of people have foot fetish, just like a lot of people like golden shower, sex with animals, sex with objects, etc. And I am NOT here to judge. We are all free to have our own fetishes as long as they don't cause any harm to other people (and in some cases, animals). Here's our chat log:

FootFetishBoy: hiya
Me: hi
FootFetishBoy: wassup
Me: not much u?
FootFetishBoy: you are cute
FootFetishBoy: i am XXXXXX u
Me: thanx i am XXXXXX
FootFetishBoy: so how was the statue of liberty
Me: that's in vegas
FootFetishBoy: awe
FootFetishBoy: hehe how tall is it
Me: hmm i am not sure
FootFetishBoy: haha
FootFetishBoy: what would you do if you were as tall as lady liberty
Me: lol destroy some buildings i guess
FootFetishBoy: another giant asian destroying builldings
Me: yup
FootFetishBoy: haha there are a lot of giants in asian pop culture
Me: yeah like gozilla
FootFetishBoy: and anime
FootFetishBoy: lots of giants in anime
FootFetishBoy: what would you wear as an asian giant
Me: uh... the statue of liberty suit i guess
FootFetishBoy: hehe really
FootFetishBoy: not a hot loin cloth
FootFetishBoy: would you be barefoot
Me: probably
FootFetishBoy: haha
FootFetishBoy: hot
FootFetishBoy: what if you looked down and saw me
FootFetishBoy: ?
Me: hmm
Me: probably stink you up with my feet
FootFetishBoy: do they stink
Me: nah
FootFetishBoy: hehe i would go up to your toes then
Me: you into feet?
FootFetishBoy: yup
Me: i see
FootFetishBoy: hehe well what if i did go up to your giant toes and you knew that i liked feet
Me: i would probably let you give me a foot massage
FootFetishBoy: hehe nice
Me: ive got to go
Me: lunch
FootFetishBoy: awe
FootFetishBoy: hugs your toes

(At this time I was literally freaked out so I had to sign off.)


Like I said, we are all free to have our own fetishes. I am not into feet. Although if you are into feet, I'd love to hear why. What is it about feet that attracts you? As for me, I am ALL ABOUT KIDNEYS. Gosh guys with cute kidneys just turn me on and get me so hooooot. Ha Ha Ha! So what's your secret fetish? What gets you off????

2 comments:

dit said...

Hmm, not into feet either. They simply do not do anything for me. Kidneys huh? lol Cute.

Anonymous said...

I have a bit of a foot fetish. I haven't done much about it, but it's just another part of the male anatomy to admire (or not). But I love flip flop season. I get to check out some feet.

And feet don't universally turn me on. In fact, more often then not, I'll see a guy barefoot and think, put some shoes on will ya?

But there are some guys who have good looking feet and it certainly adds to the attraction. Wrestling is a turn on too. Somehow it got mixed up with my sexuality early. Then there is barefoot wrestling. Oh yea and chests and nipples. So anyway, ya, at least I'm not into weird stuff lol.