Google
 

7/14/2008

There IS a GOD!

Remember I was just whining last weekend that I had so much work to do (see 3 posts down), and that I'd better get a BIG FAT BONUS check at the end of this year? Well, I am not sure if there is indeed a God, or if my boss read my blog, but my whining prayer was answered today. I got a nice little bonus check today for being the only Asian boy in the office that eats all kinds of stinky food working so hard and doing a good job in the past few months. I was so surprised and happy! Totally didn't see that coming. I think they should do it more often because it really lifts my spirits up and encourages me to kill myself at work.

I don't know about yours, but I like how my week started.

5 comments:

dit said...

Congratulations! Any purchase plans? Or just gonna hold on to it? Nice job. That is a great feeling, huh.

Christian said...

Hi dit, yes it's a great feeling. I hope it happens every day. No purchase plans. I am saving it! Gotta retire someday!

dit said...

Makes sense, good for you. Congratulations again. Take care. 8-)

Christopher said...

Isn't it so tempting to just go out and buy yourself some happiness?

BTW, I'm free this weekend in case you want to blow it all!

Christian said...

Christopher:

Ha ha very funny. What do you want me to blow?