Google
 

7/06/2008

Sunday Brunch - Hunter Parrish

Hunter Parrish, born on May 13, 1987, is an American actor, most famous for his role as Silas Botwin in Showtime's comedy television series, Weeds. He's also appeared in several TV series and Hollywood films Sleepover and RV.

The series Weeds started in 2005, when Hunter was only 18 years old. He played a high school kid of a widowed mother, who became a marijuana dealer to get by. Personally it is one of my favorite TV shows. By the way, most of the exterior scenes in Weeds are shot in a neighborhood close to where I live. I am tempted to go visit Hunter sometimes. :P

Season 4 of Weeds began recently with Hunter, now 21, appearing shirtless on the show. Gosh they grow up fast on ya, don't they? Look at what a hunk he's turned into!!

3 comments:

YvesPaul said...

He's quite the hunk and I love the show. I remember seeing a montage sequence with him and Megan almost all naked in season 2. But I feel bad about drooling over him since he's so much younger. lol.

dit said...

He is adorable, you should go see him. I enjoy the show Weeds also.

Anonymous said...

juicy!!