Google
 

7/12/2008

I hate saying this but now it seems like every week I come here, and I write "oh what a week. I was so busy". But it's true! I guess alternatively I could say that I FREAKING BETTER GET A NICE BIG FAT BONUS THIS YEAR.

The stock market is so bad lately. I remember that up until October of last year (peak of stock market), everything seemed fine. I knew the housing and mortgage problem was slowly growing, but you didn't really hear about it. It seemed like everyone was downplaying the problem to keep the bubble becoming bigger and bigger. Then everything just dropped, and kept dropping, like falling knives that you can't catch. And now IndyMc collapsed yesterday. One out of the 19 billion in deposits was not covered by FDIC guarantees, so people who bank there can lose up to 1 billion dollars. This teaches you all rich people NOT to keep all of your money in one bank, but to keep only up to $100,000 in each bank so all of it is FDIC insured. I know I don't have this problem now but hopefully some day I will. Which bank will be next?

I really want to see two movies that are coming out on 7/18. The first one is The Dark Knight. Christian Bale is hot. The movie is filled with action. And it's the last movie Heath Ledger did. The second movie is Mamma Mia!

I saw the musical at Mandalay Bay a couple years ago and loved it. I love the music. When I first found out that they were going to make a movie of it, I didn't want to see it because I thought it would be corny, but then I found out that Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan are in it - two of my favorite actors. Most importantly, Sky is played by the hot Dominic Cooper:
Movie hopping time?

No comments: