Google
 

6/08/2008

Weekend

I drove down to the O.C. yesterday, and the 405 seemed to have less traffic than usual. I guess the higher gas prices are really discouraging some people from driving far now. Maybe that's the solution to our traffic problem (knock on wood). Nevertheless, there are still a good number of bad drivers out there endangering my life. Pray that I make it back to home alive.

Orange County has a much larger Asian population than the area I currently live in. I always feel more
welcomed in Orange County. I don't know why. Maybe it's real or maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me. It seems like whenever I go into stores in the area where I live, store workers just don't greet me. You don't see Asian very often there so maybe they just think I am strange. Or it could just be my ugliness scaring people away. On the countrary, people in Orange County are just more friendly, probably becausethey are used to seeing Asian.

I went to South Coast Plaza. I swear this place has so many hot boys, store workers and shoppers. I went into Express and two cute workers came by and said hi. Jeremy, you are hot! I knew they wanted their commission, but the workers at the Express in the trashy mall near me would never do this. They can care less about my existence and visit to their store. I then went to A&F, a must visit store if you come to South Coast Plaza, because they had their half naked store greeter at the entrance. He's super hot with a very nicely defined chest! Seeing that body makes me want to work out and make mine like his. I need to come here more so I get more motivated to work out. I believe if you surround yourself with stimulus like this, you actually get motivated. I worked out more when I used to subscribe to Men's Health. Summer is here. I need to put on some muscles so I can take off my shirt at the beach without shame. Oh yeah I did buy some clothes. I know I swore that I wouldn't for a month, so I need some spankng. Please be gentle.

Last night I went to see Sex and the City with some friends at Irvine Spectrum. I never got into the TV series and really didn't want to see the movie, but they really want me to see it with them. I thought I wouldn't be able to understand the characters, etc. To my surprise, the movie was good and entertaining. I especially love the lusty Samantha. Also when Samantha's hunky neighbor Dante (Gilles Marini, see more pictures and read more about him on OHLALA) flashed his enormous cock on the gigantic screen, I could hear gasping and hundreds of women's jaws dropping onto the floor. I didn't expect to see a shot of a penis but wasnglad they put it in the movie. It made the movie even better! Thanks to Google, I found some pictures and a clip of the scene. Check it out!! Huge penis alert (and is it uncut?) NOT WORK SAFE!!!

2 comments:

dit said...

South Coast Plaza is a beautiful shopping center. I enjoyed Sex in the City also.

Anonymous said...

movie sucked. so bad, i don't remember seeing his dick.