Google
 

6/27/2008

End of the Week

Yay it's Friday! It's a busy week at work for me again, but at least I was able to wrap up a lot of stuff. Just as I thought I am going to have some time to surf the Internet or poop at work, my manager is actually going to be on vacation, so I will probably end up taking over some of her work. In fact, I already had to stay at work late today for it. Blah~

I've had Wii Fit for a while now, but I haven't been playing it religiously, or often enough to really see any results. Some of you might have a better use for it, but life's just so sad that you can't get one anywhere and I happen to have one. The exercise a lot of people get is to walk store to store finding Wii Fit. So this week I decided to spend more time with it. At first I thought this might be a gimmick, and I probably can't get too much out of it. Boy was I wrong! If you just randomly pick any activities (Yoga, Strength Training, Aerobics, and Balance Games) and "play" it for 30 minutes, you get sweaty easily. Right now my chest, stomach, and arms are all sore. Hopefully I can see some real results soon. I will work out as much as possible so I look like this:


Speaking of Wii, I need Wii friends. I don't have any Wii friends and I am so lonely. For those of you that have a Wii as well, send me an email or leave a comment with your console number so we can become Wii friends pretty pleeeeeease?

Tomorrow two of our friends are coming over to see our new place, and we are going to have a foursome hang out. It should be fun. Have a great weekend, boys. XOXO.

1 comment:

savante said...

Now you make me wanna buy a Wii just to get fit! :P