Google
 

6/20/2008

Heat Wave

How was everyone's week so far? For me, I am glad it was over. I was so busy this week at work. I even had nightmares about not being able to figure out something for work. I had to get to work early for conference calls which turned out to be canceled both times, and I found out only because I dialed in and nobody was there.

The weather has been hot here in the sunny Southern California this whole week. We have been having triple-digit temperatures in the afternoons. What the heck? I don't think Brad Pitt is around. When you step outside you can literally feel this heat wave hitting your body. It is so unbearable. I guess I should take advantage of the situation and hit the pool this weekend to check out the hot boys.

Stay cool. Have a nice weekend.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Triple Digits - that's HOT! Try to stay cool as best you can. The pool sounds like a great place for some fun. Remember your sunblock!

It was an okay week. I could have gotten more acomplished but I suppose everyone can say that most weeks.

Ah well, back to work on Monday - vacation will be over with.

Take care :)

dit said...

It sure was a hot weekend. Thsi next weekend is supposed to be warm too. But hopefully not as hot.

Sorry your weeks was so brutal. Hope this one is going better.