Google
 

5/04/2008

Sailors

Yesterday I was still recovering from my Vegas trip, so I went to see the movie 21 with The Boyfriend. If you don't know what the movie is about, it's about a group of MIT students who used card-counting techniques to make lots of money in Vegas. It's based on a true story. So anyway, we went to Macys before the movie because they had a friends & family event (20% off most stuff), and I saw their Emporio Armani underwear was on sale for 25% off. I think they said it's the first time these Emporio Armani underwear went on sale. I just had to get some undershirt because I could use both discounts. I tried one on last night and it was very comfortable. It even came with certificate of authenticity, or shall I say, certificato di autenticita? I think I am going back tomorrow to get more before the F&F discount ends.

On the way out we walk through the women's department, and we spotted two hot sailors wearing white briefs and cut tank tops so they could show off their flat abs. They also got one their cute little white hats. Not sure what they were up to but apparently it was for some kind of publicity event. Needless to say that was the most crowded spot in the store, full of women and two pairs of gay men's eyes. I wish I had my camera with me so I could post them here. I did take some mental pictures though. These are not actual pictures of them but for illustrative purposes only. :)

No comments: