Google
 

5/10/2008

Bad BJ!

My $600 stimulus payment showed up in my bank account yesterday, so I was in a good mood. Despite the fact that I transferred it into my savings account right away, I felt like spending it anyway. Since I was still recovering from my Vegas trip (a.k.a. addiction to alcohol), The Boyfriend and I went to BJ's and I ordered a cantaloupe martini, and it was great! It was not too sweet. They used real sort-of shredded cantaloupe in the drink, which was cool. That and my meatloaf sandwich were probably the best parts of the dinner, because their service sucked BIG TIME! First of all, it took forever for our waitress to come and get our drinks. When we were ordering our food, she was in such hurry to go to another table, she left before The Boyfriend could order a side salad to go with his dinner. She then had to come back to ask what we ordered again. She spilled my drink on the table when she came (bitch that probably cost me $1). She never got the ranch dressing we asked for. She never came back to refill our waters until we asked for it. She swiped my card and brought the slip back without a pen. I asked for one. She gave me one but it wouldn't write. I had to wait for her to walk by and ask for another one, and then she said "you guys are a pain in my butt." Ha ha ha. Shitty service. But I do like their food a lot. She probably didn't expect too much tip from us, and she was right.

So what are you doing with your $600? Or do you make too much to not get it?

6 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

BJs? like Costco, BJs? they got booze???? HEE

i swear thats what i thought

Christian said...

Hey Joe, no... it's a restaurant chain here called BJ's.

YvesPaul said...

Sounds great, I would have so called the manager over so maybe I'll get something for free. lol

Stimulus is going to the bank account as well. Maybe I'll get a new air conditioner to get ready for the summer.

Wonder Man said...

I'm going to NY with my check

Anonymous said...

dint get one. bleh.

Anonymous said...

Mine was all gone to bills the moment it was deposited. I was getting behind on stuff :(